Sunday, June 10, 2018

Bookish Goals 2018

Hi! At the beginning of this year, I settled with only having one goal in 2018, to read 50 books. But recently I have been wanting to make a list of books that I have to read since there are many of them. I thought it would make me less stressed about it, but it basically did the opposite. Anyway, it still feels good to have it all written down, all of the books that I have to read this year and some more random goals.

Random Goals:

- Read 50 books (I'm already about halfway, so yey!)

- Have less than 10 unread books on your bookshelf

- Read at least 5 classics (Okay, I just realized that I have already read 6 classics so far. I wasn't expecting that. But let's say 5 more classics :)

- Do more blog posts (Well, I'm trying)

- Read at least 2 Jane Austen books

- Read some of Stephen King's books

- Keep up with the Stalking Jack the Ripper series by Kerri Maniscalco

- Read at least 1 John Green book

- Read a book by Rainbow Rowell

- Start A Series of Unfortunate Events

- Finish the Anna and the French Kiss series

- Start the Lunar Chronicles

- Start the Remnant Chronicles

Must Reads

- Harry Potter (I'm going to read this series this fall)

- Percy Jackson

- The Divergent trilogy

- A Court of Thorns and Roses series

- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children series

- An Ember in the Ashes

- Shades of Magic

- The Mortal Instruments

- Red Queen

- A Monster Calls

- Beartown by Fredrick Backman

- The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue

- Six of Crows

- The Raven Cycle

- Outlander

- Vampire Academy

- The Darkest Minds


Okay. I know that this is a lot and I am not sure that I will actually complete all of these goals, but I am glad if I at least get to about half of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment