Sunday, June 3, 2018

Books to be Excited About | June 2018

Many books are being released in 2018 and I thought I would share some that are set to be released in June. Goodreads has a list of the Most Popular Books Published In June 2018. I have selected a couple of books from the list that I am very excited about and have been since the start of this year.


Mystery/Thriller/Fiction

Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman.
Something happens on the tropical honeymoon that Erin and Mark are having. They find something in the water, something that will haunt them to their graves.

I'm intrigued. I want to know what's in the water. This seems like the perfect summer read.

Bring me Back by B.A. Paris.
A trip through France went very wrong. The girlfriend disappears. Years later the boyfriend is engaged to this girlfriends sister and things are starting to happen. This was a very bad description, haha. Just read about it on Goodreads instead, or don't if you want to dive into the book without knowing anything.

Little Sister by Isabel Ashdown.
This is a psychological thriller about sibling rivalry. Jessica and Emily are seeing each other for the first time in 16 years. Everything is going well until Emily's baby Daisy disappears. What will they do and who can they trust? Can Emily even trust her own sister?

Hangman by Jack Heath.
This seems like a detective story. Timothy Blake also called Hangman, has to solve the difficult case of a missing 14-year-old. He is not only a genius but also a sociopath. The case itself is very interesting and complex, but so are the many secrets that Blake is hiding.

Contemporary/YA/Romance

Save the Date by Morgan Matson.
Morgan Matson is coming with a new book. I haven't read Since You've Been Gone yet, but many of you might have. This book seems to be about a wedding disaster. In Goodreads description, the book appears to be both romantic and fun.


Fantasy/YA

Every Exquisite Thing (Ghosts of the Shadow Market, #3) by Cassandra Clare.
This new series by Cassandra Clare seems interesting. But before reading this I have to read Shadowhunters... I thought I would include this book anyway because it is probably a highly anticipated book release for many of you.

A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes #3) by Sabaa Tahir.
I haven't started this series either. I really want to and am going to soon. An Ember in the Ashes seems phenomenal and something in my taste.


Fantasy/Adult/Historical Fiction

The Mermaid by Christina Henry.
I have always been interested in mermaids and this book is probably something that I would like. It's about a mermaid that leaves her home seeking love and ends up at Barnum's American Museum in someone else's possession.


Contemporary/Fiction

Us Against You (Beartown, #2) by Fredrik Backman.
Vi mot er (the Swedish original title) has been out for a while since 2017 I believe. It seems like a great series and I really want to read it in Swedish. I had to include this book on my list because it's a Swedish writer and I have heard great things about his books. And just to brag a little, I have actually met Backman. He's very nice, open and fun IRL, so if you meet him don't be afraid to talk to him.


This is the list. I hope that I will get to some of these books soon. They seem amazing ;)














No comments:

Post a Comment