Tuesday, September 25, 2018

The Autumn Book Tag






























Hello, bookworms. Fall is officially here and it's time to read some more autumnal books, which for me means thrillers and horrors, but also fantasy and historical fiction. Autumn is my second favorite season, only because Christmas (my favorite holiday) happens in winter. Since I love fall so much, I want to do a book tag about it. Hopefully, this will put you in the spirit of autumn as well.

  • What is your favorite thing about autumn?
My favorite thing about autumn is the beautiful colors of red, orange and yellow. I also like that the weather is cooler, which makes the perfect sweater weather. It's also the perfect time for cozy blankets, warm drinks, and a really good book or a movie. I also like Halloween and pumpkins. As you may notice, I can't choose one favorite thing. 

  • What book reminds you of your school days?
I'm still in school. But a book that reminds me of it is The Lord of the Flies because we read it in Enligsh 6 and I remember that many classmates disliked the idea of reading a book, and also the actual story in the book. I, on the other hand, loved it! I loved the story, the characters, and the fact that we got to read a book in school.

  • What cover reminds you of autumn?













A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks is the first cover I can think of. The picture on the cover shows the colors of fall, which I love. I haven't read the book yet, but this gorgeous cover is making me feel like I need to.

  • What is your favorite horror or Halloween story?
I haven't read enough horror or Halloween books to have a favorite. This year, I'm hoping that will change.

  • What is your favorite horror or Halloween film?
I can't choose one. I love so many. Some examples are The Nightmare Before Christmas, Hocus Pocus, The Addams Family, and Edward Scissorhands. I love watching horror movies as well, but so far I don't have a favorite. 

  • What fall book release are you looking forward to?
A fall release that I'm anticipating is Escaping From Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco. I have only read the first book (Stalking Jack the Ripper), but I'll hopefully finish both the second and the third before this season is over.

  • What autumn movie release are you anticipating?
I'm looking forward to The Hate U Give (October 5) movie, even though I haven't read the book yet, because it seems like such an amazing story. I'm also waiting for the new Halloween (October 19) movie. I'm a bit skeptic about it though because when they make new movies based on older classics, it usually ends up pretty crappy. I guess we'll see, I mean, I will still watch Halloween when it comes out.

  • What are the three books you plan to read this autumn?
Three? My fall TBR consists of a lot more books than three. I'm for example planning on reading Harry Potter, It and The Halloween Tree. If you want to check out my full TBR, it's already posted here on the blog.


Autumn is lovely and I'm looking forward to all of the great books I'm going to pick up this season. There are so many great things that come with this time of the year. I loved answering these questions. Happy autumn!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. His email: {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com} you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spells
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Banish a past Lover.
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office
    9) want to satisfy your lover
    Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
    through {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete