Thursday, October 4, 2018

Fall Bucket List: 19 Ideas For The Season







































Hello, bookworms. This year, I have looked back on my previous autumns and realized that I haven't fully experienced the season. That is why I want to try some new things this year. October is already here and I haven't started yet, but I still have time. This post is about things you can do during the fall season. Since I live in Sweden, I think I'm a little more limited as to what I can do. I'm thinking about how popular it seems to be to go to a pumpkin patch, but I'm not sure I have any, where I live. I'm still including some of these things because I can always dream, and I don't think I will complete the list this year and then I will have some things to do next fall as well.

  • Go apple picking

  • Decorate your room for fall

  • Take a fall foliage walk 

  • Write a poem about fall

  • Bake apple pie

  • Try some fall DIY's

  • Visit a corn maze

  • Watch scary movies

  • Go to a haunted house

  • Attend a fall festival

  • Carve pumpkins

  • Jump in a pile of leaves

  • Visit a pumpkin patch

  • Make caramel apples

  • Take a walk a crisp morning

  • Have a bonfire

  • Try a pumpkin recipe

  • Read books

  • Go stargazing

No comments:

Post a Comment